ARE YOU ELIGIBLE FOR ONE OF OUR SCHOLARSHIPS?
DIRECTIONS TO APPLY
Education is important to the donors of the Community Foundation of Abilene. The Foundation is home to more than 100 scholarship funds established by individuals, organizations and companies to help students from our community and the surrounding area pursue their dreams of a college education.
- Log in by clicking on the “Apply Here” button.
- Complete your application and “Submit Application”.
- You will then be directed to the Confirmation Page. Read through the list of Scholarships recommended for you.
- Click “Continue” to apply to individual scholarships.
- You will now see a list of scholarships and their status. Opportunities with the “Application Draft” status require you to answer supplemental questions. “Submit Application” to apply to that scholarship.
- Be aware that if you are asked for a new reference on a scholarship you must provide a reference that has not already been used.
OTHER SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES